Perler beads (also known as fuse beads) are a great way to get kids and adults interested in crafting. They’re easy to use, and the results can be really impressive.
If you’re new to Perler beads, you might be wondering what they are and where to find them. Here’s a quick rundown.
What Are Perler Beads?
Perler beads are tiny, colorful plastic beads that can be arranged in any design you like and then fused together using heat.
They’re a craft supply popular with kids and adults, and they can be used to make all sorts of things like jewelry, keychains, magnets, and more.
Where Can You Find Perler Beads?
You can find Perler beads at most major craft stores and online. They come in various colors and sizes, so you’ll be able to find the perfect set for your project.
Perler Bead Patterns
Now that you know what Perler beads are and where to find them let’s get started on some free patterns. Below are some of our favorite designs from the website Kandi Patterns.
Kandi Patterns features thousands of free patterns that you can use to create some pretty awesome Perler bead items. Just click on the pattern you want to use, print it out, and follow the color-coded instructions.
1. Pinky Pie Pattern
Pinky Pie is one of the most popular ponies from the “My Little Pony” franchise, and she’s also a popular choice for Perler bead projects.
2. Umbreon Pattern
Umbreon is a black Eevee with yellow rings on its body. On the night of a full moon, the ring patterns on its body glow yellow. It is one of the rarest and most desired Eeveelutions.
3. Slush Husky Pattern
Slush Husky is a character from the popular Beanie Boos range of toys. He is a gray and white husky with blue eyes and a black nose.
4. Milk Carton Pattern
This milk carton Perler bead pattern is a great way to get started with this craft. Print out the template and then use it to guide you as you place the beads for your art.
5. Rubik’s Cube Pattern
A Rubik’s cube is a 3D puzzle invented in the 1970s. It consists of a cube with six different colored faces. The puzzle’s goal is to rotate the cube so that each face is a single color.
6. Dinosaur Playset Pattern
If you’re looking for a fun and unique Perler bead pattern, this dinosaur playset is the perfect project. This design features various dinosaurs, including a T-Rex, stegosaurus, and triceratops.
7. The Little Mermaid Pattern
The Little Mermaid story follows a young mermaid who is willing to sacrifice everything to become human and win the love of a prince.
8. Harley Quinn Pattern
Harley Quinn is a popular character from the Batman universe. She was initially introduced as a villain, but over the years, she has become more of an anti-hero.
9. Minecraft Tool Set Pattern
This Minecraft Tool Set includes a sword, pickaxe, axe, and more. Each weapon is made with colorful Perler beads with a Minecraft color palette.
10. Hello Kitty Pattern
Hello Kitty is a very popular character created by Yuko Shimizu and owned by Sanrio. She is a white cat with a red (or pink) ribbon on her head, and she can be found on all sorts of merchandise, from school supplies to clothes to toys and more.
11. Pikachu Pattern
Pikachu is a Nintendo character that first appeared in the Pokémon video game series.
One of Pikachu’s most distinguishing features is its tail, which is shaped like a lightning bolt.
12. Charmander Pattern
Charmander is a small Pokemon with orange skin and a long tail that is tipped with a flame.
13. Bulbasaur Pattern
Bulbasaur is a small, plantlike creature with a seed in the center of its back. Bulbasaur is a dual-type Grass/Poison Pokemon.
14. Steve from Minecraft Pattern
If you’re a fan of Minecraft, then you’ll love this Steve Perler bead pattern. This easy-to-follow pattern is perfect for beginners. And best of all, you can use any colors you like to make your own unique Steve.
15. Minion Pattern
A minion is a small, yellow, fictional creature from the movie Despicable Me. They are illustrated as having one or two eyes and are often seen wearing blue overalls and goggles.
16. Yoshi Pattern
Yoshi is a character who has appeared in various games throughout the Mario franchise. He is often portrayed as a helpful ally of Mario and Luigi, and he can eat enemies and turn them into eggs.
17. Baby Giraffe Pattern
This baby giraffe Perler bead pattern is so cute and straightforward to make. Once you’re finished, you can use your giraffe as a keychain, a zipper pull, or just an adorable decoration.
18. Melting Rainbow Heart Pattern
I love how colorful this melting rainbow heart pattern is. It’s a simple way to add a little cheer to any room.
19. Cute Strawberry Pattern
This design is perfect for a summertime project and features a ripe strawberry with green leaves. If you’re looking for a quick Perler bead pattern, give this one a try.
20. Chi’s Sweet Home Cat Pattern
Chi is a small, black and white cat who lives in an apartment with a family of humans. She spends her days exploring her home, napping in sunny spots, and playing with her toys.
21. Penguin Pattern
Penguins are such adorable creatures, and they make for great Perler bead patterns. This particular pattern is pretty simple, but it’s still charming.
22. Cute Small Dinosaur Pattern
This pattern can be easily adapted to any color scheme, so feel free to get creative. All you need are a few basic supplies, and you’ll be ready to start beading.
23. R2D2 Pattern
R2D2 is a fictional droid character in the Star Wars franchise. He is a small Astromech droid who accompanies various characters throughout the movies, often providing comic relief or repairing damaged starships.
24. Hamtaro Pattern
Hamtaro is an optimistic and energetic hamster who loves to help others. He is always ready for a new adventure, and his positive attitude inspires his friends to do their best.
25. Pop Tart Cat
Pop Tart Cat is one of the most popular Perler bead patterns. This adorable design is perfect for any cat lover.
Now that you know what Perler beads are and where to find them, it’s time to start crafting with one of these free patterns.
- 22 Trendy Crochet Patterns for Hats
- 30 Minecraft Building Ideas You’re Going to Love
- 16 Amazing Minecraft Wall Design Ideas
Insights, advice, suggestions, feedback and comments from experts
Perler beads, also known as fuse beads, are a popular craft supply for both kids and adults. They are tiny, colorful plastic beads that can be arranged in any design and then fused together using heat Perler beads can be found at most major craft stores and online, and they come in various colors and sizes They can be used to create a wide range of items, including jewelry, keychains, magnets, and more.
If you're new to Perler beads and looking for some inspiration, there are many free patterns available online. One website that features thousands of free patterns is Kandi Patterns They offer a variety of designs, from popular characters like Pinky Pie from "My Little Pony" to video game characters like Pikachu from Pokémon You can simply click on the pattern you want to use, print it out, and follow the color-coded instructions to create your Perler bead masterpiece.
Here are some examples of Perler bead patterns you can try:
- Pinky Pie Pattern: Pinky Pie is a popular character from the "My Little Pony" franchise.
- Umbreon Pattern: Umbreon is a black Eevee with yellow rings on its body, and it is one of the rarest and most desired Eeveelutions.
- Slush Husky Pattern: Slush Husky is a character from the Beanie Boos range of toys, and it is a gray and white husky with blue eyes and a black nose.
- Milk Carton Pattern: This milk carton pattern is a great way to get started with Perler beads.
- Rubik's Cube Pattern: The Rubik's Cube is a 3D puzzle with six different colored faces.
- Dinosaur Playset Pattern: This pattern features various dinosaurs, including a T-Rex, stegosaurus, and triceratops.
- The Little Mermaid Pattern: This pattern is inspired by the story of "The Little Mermaid".
- Harley Quinn Pattern: Harley Quinn is a popular character from the Batman universe.
- Minecraft Tool Set Pattern: This pattern includes a sword, pickaxe, axe, and more, all made with colorful Perler beads.
- Hello Kitty Pattern: Hello Kitty is a beloved character with a red (or pink) ribbon on her head.
- Pikachu Pattern: Pikachu is a character from the Pokémon video game series, known for its lightning bolt-shaped tail.
- Charmander Pattern: Charmander is a small Pokémon with orange skin and a flame-tipped tail.
- Bulbasaur Pattern: Bulbasaur is a small, plant-like Pokémon with a seed on its back.
- Steve from Minecraft Pattern: This pattern features Steve, a character from the popular game Minecraft.
- Minion Pattern: Minions are small, yellow creatures from the movie "Despicable Me".
- Yoshi Pattern: Yoshi is a character from the Mario franchise known for his ability to eat enemies and turn them into eggs.
- Baby Giraffe Pattern: This pattern allows you to create a cute baby giraffe, which can be used as a keychain or decoration.
- Melting Rainbow Heart Pattern: This colorful pattern adds a cheerful touch to any room.
- Cute Strawberry Pattern: This design features a ripe strawberry with green leaves, perfect for a summertime project.
- Chi's Sweet Home Cat Pattern: This pattern is inspired by Chi, a small black and white cat from the manga and anime series "Chi's Sweet Home".
- Penguin Pattern: Penguins make for adorable Perler bead patterns, and this one is simple yet charming.
- Cute Small Dinosaur Pattern: This pattern can be easily adapted to any color scheme, allowing for creativity.
- R2D2 Pattern: R2D2 is a fictional droid character from the Star Wars franchise.
- Hamtaro Pattern: Hamtaro is an energetic hamster who loves to help others, and this pattern captures his spirit.
- Pop Tart Cat Pattern: Pop Tart Cat is a popular Perler bead pattern, perfect for cat lovers.
These are just a few examples of the many Perler bead patterns available. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced crafter, Perler beads offer endless possibilities for creativity and fun. So gather your beads, choose a pattern, and start crafting!